This tiny South Asian country located in the middle of the Indian Ocean, specifically situated in the Arabian Sea. It is the lowest country in the world in terms of geographic elevation but also home to one of the world’s best islands, beaches, and marine ecosystems. When you arrive in the country, you can expect a culture influenced by Arabs, Indians, and Sri Lankans.
This tour takes 3 Days and 2 Night, with the schedule below :
- Fly to Velana International Airport in Male
- Visit the Islamic Center and the Grand Friday Mosque
- Head to Banana reef and try scuba diving
- Travel to the island of Maafushi and check out the local cafes and restaurants
- Swim and watch the sunset
- Head back to Male
- Shop for souvenirs at Male Market
- Go to the airport and travel back home
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.