Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
This tour will be a 5 Days 4 Nights Tour with the schedule below:
- Fly to No Bai International Airports
- Eat in the tradional Vietnam restaurant
- Visit the Asia Park
- Visit the Son Tra Peninsula, to see the Dewi Kuan In sculpture
- We will go to the Dragon Bridge and se the love statue
- Eating local food at the Han's Market
- Visiting the Can Tanh Coconut Village, where you can ride boat to explore the village
- Then visiting the Tra Que Village to eat the Vietnamese authentic food, Vietnam GoiCuon
- Visit the Han Noi old city and the riverside market
- You will go to the Vietnam shopping center
- Fly back to your originated country
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.